I Am A 2010 Yamaha YZ125 - First Test

2010 Yamaha Yz125 Right Side Profile
I bet you didn't think bikes have fun, but we do. And let me tell you a secret: I have the most.
2010 Yamaha Yz125 Air Time
Since my story obviously isn't new, what could be interesting about it? I'm just a 125, after all. Only a couple of companies even make 125s. So maybe we're totally radical because we're different? Maybe. But I have another theory.
2010 Yamaha Yz125 Engine
Today's bikes are heavier than me. Today's bikes are more complicated than me. Today's bikes have brains that control how much gas goes in and know what the weather is like. My brain involves spinning magnets-that's pretty much it. And my parents spend more time, money and effort building and selling these not-so-new-anymore "modern" bikes.
2010 Yamaha Yz125 Starting Line
I know this because I've been tossed around Dirt Rider's testing pool of editors and their friends for months. I've been ridden all across Southern California's MX tracks. I've been exhausted, refueled and exhausted again. I've been meticulously cleaned to factory-like specs. I've been used and put away dirty. I've been flat-landed and came-up-short upon. I've even had totally solid one-handers thrown off my bar. I've been loved to death. And I've had a lot of fun. And it seems people can't take their eyes off of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...