SLICK OFF ROAD WASH

TESTIMONIALS


After using almost every type of bike wash on the market I had just about given up until I came across “SLICK Off Road Wash”. This is by far the best bike wash available on the market today. You would be crazy not to use SLICK. Would you hold up a $100 bill and set it on fire…no you wouldn’t even if you were rich so why waste your money with other products that removes bearing grease and etch your aluminum parts. Take it from me, someone that’s been riding for 27 years and wasting his hard earned money on other products that just don’t cut it. Slick is really that good. See for yourself…I dare you! Pin it to win it!
-Jeff Weiner, Alpinestars USA, Inc. / Director of Racing Development, Redondo Beach, CA
Its hard to find a product that does what it says it will do. I have tried all kinds of soaps and cleaners and none of them has worked as well as SLICK OFF ROAD WASH!! After I started using SLICK, the cleaning time on my quads was cut in half! No more scrubbing!! I like the product so well, I brag about it to all my friends and everyone I meet.
-Garett Rehbein, J&R Motorsports Unlimited, Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...